1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
You may provide or we may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) through:
· access to or use of this Site;
· e-mail orders or sales transactions;
· interaction with our Customer Service Associates;
· telephone, paper, surveys and contests;
· exchange and refunds of product transactions;
· mail or phone orders;
To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the laws of the country, children under the age of 13 should not provide any Personal Information to us. We request that parents supervise their children while online.
If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your Personal Information (for example, your name, address and email address) since you are legally not entitled to enter into an agreement with us. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this Site in any way which requires you to submit Personal Information please have your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
3. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are types of Personal Information we may collect:
· Personal Data You Give Us:
We may ask you to provide personal information when you create an account with us or to process an order with us includes, but is not limited to:
· Email address,
· First name and last name,
· Phone number,
· Billing address,
· Shipment address, and
· Credit card information.
· Usage Data :
We may also collect information on how the site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
· Tracking & Cookies :
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox or Apple’s Safari) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
4. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can always access or update your Personal Information by clicking the “ Contact Us ” page on this Site or by sending an email to email@example.com MB Country Living updates Personal Information as it is made available by users or customers. Users/Customers are responsible for informing MB Country Living of changes to their Personal Information, as appropriate as MB Country Living does not normally update Personal Information unless necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the Personal Information is collected.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We also use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
· process exchanges or product returns
· respond to requests or complaints
· bill customers, ship product
· provide products and customer support
· process transactions and send notices about your transactions
· resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
· prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms & Conditions.
· customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and the layout of our website
· send you targeted marketing, product update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
· compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
· administer loyalty programs and provide the benefits of said program
· communicate information and offers to Customers'
· understand and analyze Customers' sales, needs and preferences
· develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet Customers' needs
Customers can opt-out of receiving direct marketing and promotional communications electronically by hitting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our emails, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
MB Country Living will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period-of-time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
7. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your Personal Information on computers, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable federal and provincial regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, enforce physical access controls to buildings and files, and authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
8. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We work with third-party sites to enable them to accept payments from you. You are advised to go through the website legal policies of third-party sites before initiating transactions through such third-party sites. MB Country Living is not responsible for the working of such third-party sites. MB Country Living disclaims any liability for any errors in payment amounts, method, technical problems in payment, etc.
We may share your Personal Information with:
· Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
· Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
o We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
o We need to do so to comply with law
o We believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms & Conditions.
o Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MB Country Living , its users, employees, agents or representatives or the general public.
· Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
MB Country Living will not sell or rent any of your Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
9. ADVERTISING AND SPAMMING
This Site provides a platform for users to read about and purchase MB Country Living products. No advertising or promotion or spamming in the guise of purchasing MB Country Living’s products is allowed.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no liability for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or service providers.
11. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The User agrees that the Internet is not a secure network and that third parties may be able to intercept, access, use or corrupt the information the User transmits over the Internet. We are not responsible for invalid destinations, transmission errors, or corruption, interception or security of user data.
We strive to maintain appropriate procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Personal Information. We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
We encrypt the pipe through which Personal Information, such as credit card numbers is sent, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology as part of the measures taken to protect your Personal Information as it is sent over the Internet to our server subject to our qualifications above regarding the insecurity of the internet.
13. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
MB Country Living
investigates all complaints and responds within ninety (90) business days after
receipt of written correspondence. If the complaint is found to be justified MB
Country Living takes appropriate measures to resolve the complaint,
including, if necessary, amending its policies and practices.