ANIMALINTEX POULTICE HOOF PAD [3PK]SKU: #118-000228
Animalintex Poultice Pad is a dry poultice dressing for horses legs and/or hooves.
- Use hot or cold water to activate the poultice pad. Using cold water, the Animalintex poultice pad works as a cold horse poultice to increase comfort through the reduction of swelling, stiffness, and soreness.
- Using hot water on the pad helps to draw out hoof abscesses, infections, boils, thorns and helps to heal cracked heels.
- Furthermore, with hot water, the poultice pad can also be used as a laminitis treatment, a treatment for seedy toe or corns.
- Super lightweight and compact ‚Äö reduces shipping costs and simplifies storage.
- Pre-cut in two sizes ‚Äö you can cut to size for the perfect fit.
Cold Water Applications Soaking your dry poultice pad in cold water allows you to treat a number of ailments. Cold poultice pads help to reduce swelling due to a strain out on course, a bad rub to the cannon bone or chapped hocks and elbows. Hot Water Applications of Animalintex Poultice Pad Soaking your poultice pad in hot water can help increase the circulation in treated areas. The poultice is a proven way to draw out hoof abscesses and reduce hoof soreness after a hard ride across rocky terrain (roads/tracks). Use It Dry The dry poultice has the ability for use as an antiseptic dressing promoting healing and protecting the wound. For maximum protection, we suggest holding Animalintex wraps on with a Vacs Polo Wrap, they make great re-usable bandages and can be easily washed.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.