BASIC EQUINE REGENEREX [1KG]SKU: #118-805107
Promote and maintain optimal health and joint function.
- MSM (12,000mg).MSM is a biologically active form of the mineral sulfur. Sulfur plays a particularly important role in tissue structure. MSM contributes to healthy joints because, as a form of sulfur, it adds to the benefits of glucosamine. It may aid glucosamine in its role to maintain healthy cartilage as well as helping to enhance joint flexibility and mobility. This supplement also relieves the pain of strained muscles and over extended joints, and can lessen inflammation and muscle spasms.
- Glucosamine (10,000 mg per scoop)Benefits: Maintains musculoskeletal health, provides building blocks for healthy joints while improving joint function. To help maintain the frame health with nutrition, one of the most powerful supplements is glucosamine. The amino sugars found in glucosamine are incorporated into the structure of body tissue. It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s also involved in the formation of cartilage, tendons, skin, eyes, bones, ligaments and heart valves. It also plays a role in mucous secretions of the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts. Glucosamine stimulates chondrocytes to produce more collagen and proteoglycans. The more glucosamine there is, the more collagen and proteoglycans there are, and the more water can be absorbed. The end result is healthier cartilage. Because of these properties, glucosamine can help the body help itself repair damaged or eroded cartilage. It works at the cellular level to reinforce our natural repair ability.
- Calcium (Calcium Citrate ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ 2,880 mg Calcium Citrate equals 600 mg elemental calcium per scoop)Calcium is necessary for bone formation and muscle contraction. Bone is approximately 35% calcium. It is important that horses of all ages get sufficient calcium. A lack of calcium may result in a weak skeleton which might not tolerate the strains and shocks of training.
- Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)1,220 mg Magnesium Oxide equals 600 mg elemental magnesium per scoop) The horses body is about .05% magnesium, or about one half pound in a mature horse. It is an activator of many enzymes involved in energy production. Assists in calcium and potassium uptake, and plays a role in the formation of bone, and in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism.
- Grape Seed Extract 95% (1,000 mg per scoop).Contains many active antioxidants including bioflavonoids and polyphenols such as proanthocyanidin. Many research publications have reported on the health benefits of Grape Seed Extract. Especially, their extremely potent antioxidant activity, which improves cardiovascular and gastric health. Grape Seed Extract is an antiallergenic, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It strengthens blood vessels and protects small blood vessels from damage to their walls, including the capillaries in the lung. Also aids circulation.
Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata) (1,500 mg per scoop). Boswellia has been used for centuries in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine to maintain healthy joints. This is still one of the main uses. Boswellic acid improves blood supply to the joints. It also maintains the integrity of blood vessels, thereby sustaining mobility, and reducing pain due to stiffness. At least one study has indicated that Boswellia Extract may open up collateral blood circulation to provide adequate blood supply to the joints. It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s anti-inflammatory effects are comparable to phenylbutazone (bute) and other NSAIDs. Manganese (200 mg per scoop). A mineral essential for the formation of connective tissue. A Manganese deficiency has been associated with carbohydrate metabolism defects. Directions for use: 1 scoop (30 g) once or twice daily.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.