BEET PULP SHREDS - PLAIN [40LB]SKU: #04-90265
Formed from dried sugar beet pulp. Beet pulp is the pulp that remains after sugar has been removed from the sugar beet.
- A high calorie, low protein, low sugar fiber source for horses.
- Beet pulp is a great way to increase fiber in your horse or other livestock’s diet.
- Fiber helps provide animals with energy to grow, work, and play and is often fed as a supplement to help underweight horses gain weight.
- Beet pulp can also provide your horse with the extra energy it needs to recover from injury or illness.
- *All beet pulp should be soaked for min. 30 minutes, pellets swell when wet*
Beet Pulp, Dried, Shredded
Crude Protein 6.0% Min
Crude Fat 0.3% Min
Crude Fiber 19.0% Max
Moisture 10.0% Max
Composed only of dried sugar beet residue after extraction of sugar.