BROOKS FIT & FIBRE TEXTURED [25KG]SKU: #05B-255
A complete ration with high quality fibre and added fat for use as a concentrate for horses needing manageable energy.
- Fit & Fibre is a fibre and fat based feed suitable for a wide range of horses.
- The low glycemic, controlled NSC formula with added fat makes Fit & Fibre an excellent choice for horses needing a moderate amount of controllable energy.
- Fit & Fibre draws energy primarily from high quality fibre sources without excessive ‚Äúfiller fibres‚Äù common in lower quality feeds and added fat to increase the energy level.
- Controlled starch and sugar levels also make Fit & Fibre a good choice for horses diagnosed with metabolic issues.
- Fit & Fibre supplies total nutrition in a palatable textured or pelleted form that horses take to readily and stay on during training, competing or pleasure riding while outperforming comparably priced competitive products.
Wheat shorts, Oats, Soy Hulls, Alfalfa meal, Barley, Molasses, Soybean meal, Soy oil, Dical Biophos, Salt, Limestone, Pellet binder, Natural Source Vitamin E
Yea Sacc, Biofix, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement , Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Limestone carrier.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Fit & Fibre is the perfect blend of good quality¬†fibre, fat and carbohydrates with a moderate caloric¬†value for horses requiring controllable energy.
Low glycemic formula maximizes the positive¬†effects of non NSC energy sources (fibre, fat) while¬†controlled soluble carbohydrates are included to fully¬†augment athletic achievement.
A well-balanced level of vitamins and chelated¬†minerals provide micronutrient fortification lacking in¬†forages alone and eliminates the need for expensive¬†supplements when fed at recommended levels.
A full complement of B Vitamins including biotin¬†supplies the daily maintenance requirements and a full¬†spectrum of essential amino acids supplies protein for¬†performance and muscle repair.
Brooks Oxiguard System of natural source¬†Vitamin E and organic selenium work synergistically as¬†effective antioxidants to minimize muscle soreness and¬†fatigue.
A proprietary form of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae,¬†a prebiotic with a wide body of research improves¬†digestion of fibre and promotes more efficient use of¬†nutrients.
Crude Protein (min.) 12.00 %
Crude Fat (min.) 6.50 %
Crude Fibre (max.) 20.00 %
Calcium (act.) .75 %
Phosphorus (act.) .50 %
Manganese (act.) 90 mg/kg.
Copper (act.) 35 mg/kg.
Zinc (act.) 130 mg/kg.
Sodium (act.) .40 %
Vitamin A (min.) 10000 IU/KG.
Vitamin D (min.) 1000 IU/KG.
Vitamin E (min.) 240 IU/KG.
Selenium (min. added) .35 mg/kg.
Nutritional Enhancements *full analysis available
Biotin .31 mg/kg.
Thiamine 11.30 mg/kg.
Riboflavin 10.30 mg/kg.
Omega 3 fatty acids .45 %
Omega 6 fatty acids 2.89 %
Lysine .61 %