BROOKS SENIOR HORSE FEED 20KGSKU: #05B-39
Complete Nutrition for Senior Equines
- Brooks Senior is formulated with enhanced levels of protein, highly digestible sources of fibre and a controlled starch and sugar (NSC) level.
- Brooks Senior is generously fortified with minerals and vitamins including chelated (organic) minerals which have improved absorption in a less efficient digestive system.
- Added fat in the form of flax, rice bran and soy oil raise the calorie density while beet pulp, soy hulls and alfalfa meal ensure a solid fibre intake for a healthy lower gut.
- The addition of a prebiotic and a probiotic ensure maximum utilization of nutrients to meet the needs of most aged horses.
- Brooks Senior supplies total nutrition in a palatable textured format that horses take to readily and stay on while outperforming similar competitive products. Brooks Senior can be moistened for older horses with poor teeth or horses prone to choke.
Wheat shorts, Soy Hulls, Alfalfa meal, Beet Pulp, Soybean meal, Molasses, Soy oil, Cracked Corn, Stabilized Flax, Rice bran, Limestone, Salt, Dical Biophos, Pellet binder, Natural Source Vitamin E, Yea Sacc, Probiotic Plus, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Bioplex Equine formula, Copper Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Folic acid premix, Mineral oil, Selenium premix, Sel-Plex 2000 Altech, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, Calcium d- Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin K, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3, Biofix (mold inhibiter), Pyridoxine HCL, Calcium Iodate.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Enhanced protein level, added fat and balanced nutrition with reduced NSC. Supports senior horses and contributes to more active, healthier and longer lives.
High quality digestible fibre sources including beet pulp, soy hulls and alfalfa meal help to ensure a healthy functioning digestive system while adding safe calories for effective maintenance of seniors.
Stabilized flax meal is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids to enrich the hair coat, contribute to healthy hooves, support the immune system and provide antiinflammatory support. Rice bran is a good source of digestible fibre and fat.
A proprietary form of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae a prebiotic and a probiotic containing Saccharomyces Boulardi supports a robust population of hindgut microflora for hind gut health.
Chelated minerals and total vitamin fortification including B Vitamins like biotin, complement what is lacking in forages. At recommended feeding rates no supplementation is necessary. Senior horses are better able to utilize minerals in a chelated form.
Brooks exclusive Oxiguard system of natural source Vitamin E and organic selenium synergistically act as effective antioxidants to minimize muscle soreness and fatigue.
Crude Protein (min.) 14.00 %
Crude Fibre (max.) 20.00%
Crude Fat (min.) 8.00 %
Calcium (act.) .90 %
Phosphorus (act.) .55 %
Sodium (act.) .40 %
Vitamin A (min.) 12000 IU/kg.
Vitamin D (min.) 1200 IU/kg.
Vitamin E (min.) 345 IU/kg.
Copper (min.) 50 mg/kg.
Manganese (min.) 125 mg/kg.
Zinc (min.) 170 mg/kg.
Iron (min.) 150 mg/kg.
Iodine (min.) .50 mg/kg.
Selenium (min. added) .50 mg/kg.
Nutritional Enhancements *full analysis available
Biotin .35 mg/kg.
Thiamine 12.50 mg/kg.
Riboflavin 14.00 mg/kg.
Omega 3 fatty acids 1.10%
Omega 6 fatty acids 3.90 %
Lysine .90 %