BROOKS EXTRUDED PACEMAKER [20KG]SKU: #05B-41
Extruded feed for performance horses
- Pacemaker X is a research leading extruded performance feed for horses active in high intensity disciplines requiring large amounts of energy.
- Pacemaker X draws energy primarily from carbohydrates and fat from soy oil.
- Pacemaker X has an optimum starch and sugar content for high intensity exercise requiring readily available energy from soluble carbohydrates combined with stamina producing fat energy.
- Extrusion enhances the digestibility of carbohydrates while slowing intake.
- Pacemaker X has earned a reputation among many top trainers and owners for supplying total nutrition in a palatable form that horses take to readily and stay on during competition or training.
Corn, Wheat shorts, Soy hulls, Soya 48, Molasses, Soya oil, Limestone, Mono Cal, Salt, Yea Sacc, natural source Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Selenium Yeast, d- Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Carbonate (carrier)
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Extruded component improves the digestibility of starch, slows feed intake, and allows for higher fatinclusion.
A well-balanced level of vitamins and chelated minerals provide micronutrient fortification lacking in forages alone and eliminates the need for expensive supplements when fed at recommended levels.
A proprietary form of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, a prebiotic with a wide body of research improves digestion of fibre and promotes more efficient use of nutrients.
A full complement of B Vitamins including biotin supplies the daily maintenance requirements and a full spectrum of essential amino acids supplies protein for performance and muscle repair.
Brooks Oxiguard System of natural source Vitamin E and organic selenium work synergistically as effective antioxidants to minimize muscle soreness and fatigue
Crude Protein (min.) 13.00 %
Crude Fat (min.) 8.00 %
Crude Fibre (max.) 12.00 %
Calcium (act.) .60 %
Phosphorus (act.) .50 %
Manganese (act.) 100 mg/kg.
Copper (act.) 45 mg/kg.
Zinc (act.) 150 mg/kg.
Sodium (act.) .40 %
Vitamin A (min.) 11000 IU/KG.
Vitamin D (min.) 1100 IU/KG.
Vitamin E (min.) 335 IU/KG.
Selenium (min. added) .40 ppm.
Nutritional Enhancements *full analysis available
Biotin .30 mg/kg.
Thiamine 12.50 mg/kg.
Riboflavin 12.40 mg/kg.
Omega 3 fatty acids .49 %
Omega 6 fatty acids 3.50 %
Lysine .67 %