BROOKS FLAX APPEAL [20KG]SKU: #05B-42
An all-natural supplement rich in essential fatty acids for health and performance
- Flax Appeal is a high-performance supplement formulated to add concentrated calories and fatty acids to the ration of a wide variety of horses.
- Flax Appeal is rich in essential fatty acids particularly Omega 3 from flax and enhanced with highly digestible fibre sources making it unsurpassed as a conditioning supplement.
- For high intensity or long duration activities Flax Appeal adds stamina and staying power.
- For moderate activities or for maintenance the essential fatty acids in Flax Appeal help to maintain a lustrous hair-coat, healthy hooves, skin and overall wellbeing. Flax Appeal draws energy primarily from fat with additional energy from digestible fibre.
- Flax Appeal is extremely low in starch and sugar. Flax Appeal is very palatable when added as a top-dress to the horse‚Äôs regular ration or mixed with soaked beet pulp. Introduce gradually to the ration and then compare the great results to other supplements.
Stabilized Milled Flax Seed, Whole grain micronized soybeans, Wheat Shorts, Soy Hulls, Dehydrated alfalfa meal, Limestone, Natural source Vitamin E.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Stabilized whole flax seed and full fat soybeans supply concentrated calories and Omega 3 and Omega 6¬†fatty acids as well as valuable amino acids to promote¬†overall good health particularly for hooves and coat.
Exceptionally high calorie density combined¬†with a low starch and sugar content make Flax Appeal a¬†valuable addition to the diet of horses with metabolic¬†issues such as Cushings, PSSM, excitability or prone to¬†laminitis.
Flaxseed and whole fat soybeans are stabilized¬†for ultimate feeding convenience requiring no further¬†processing, grinding, rolling or boiling. Just feed as is.Shelf life is comparable to other feeds.¬†Digestible fibre sources add energy that does not¬†affect your horses behaviour and help to maintain a¬†healthy digestive system.
Natural source Vitamin E acts as a natural antioxidant to help prevent tying up problems and assists in immunity.
Alpha-linolenic acid in Flax Appeal replicates the¬†fatty acid profile of nutritious pasture.
Crude Protein (min.) 20.00 %
Crude Fat (min.) 25.00 %
Crude Fibre (max.) 20.00 %
Calcium (act.) .55 %
Phosphorus (act.) .55 %
Sodium (none added) .02 %
Vitamin E (min.) 755 IU/KG.
Selenium (none added)
Nutritional Enhancements *full analysis available
Omega 3 fatty acids 11.20 %
Omega 6 fatty acids 6.70 %
Lysine 1.24 %
‚úì A rich source of natural Omega 3¬†fatty acids!
‚úì Replicates a horse‚Äôs natural diet!
‚úì Calorie dense for weight gain when¬†required!
‚úì Very beneficial for hair coat and¬†hoof health!