BROOKS COMPETITION PLUS [25KG]SKU: #05B-45
Optimum energy for optimum performance without corn!
- Competition Plus is a high-performance feed for horses active in high intensity disciplines requiring large amounts of energy.
- Competition Plus is corn free with added beet pulp to reduce the overall starch level.
- Energy is from carbohydrates but also from highly digestible fibre sources called super fibres‚Äö such as beet pulp which help to reduce the carbohydrate load in the stomach.
- Competition Plus also has added fat in the form of soy oil to substantially increase the overall energy level.
- Competition Plus has earned a reputation among many top trainers and owners for supplying total nutrition in a very palatable form that horses take to readily and stay on during training and competition.
Oats, Wheat shorts, Molasses, Barley, Soymeal, Beet Pulp, Soy oil, Alfalfa meal, Soy Hulls, Salt, Limestone, Mono Cal, Pellet binder, Natural Source Vitamin E, Yea Sacc, Choline premix, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, calcium carbonate carrier.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Formulated with a blend of energy sources with an emphasis on rapidly available carbohydrates to support maximum speed and power without corn.
High quality added fat from soy oil adds maximum sustainable calories for a championship performance.
A well-balanced level of vitamins and chelated minerals provide micronutrient fortification lacking in forages alone and eliminates the need for expensive supplements when fed at recommended levels.
A proprietary form of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, a prebiotic with a wide body of research improves digestion of fibre and promotes more efficient use of nutrients.
A full complement of B Vitamins including biotin supplies the daily maintenance requirements and a full spectrum of essential amino acids supplies protein for performance and muscle repair.