BROOKS POWER PLAY TEXTURED [25KG]SKU: #05B-88
A blend of digestible fibres and multiple fat sources for sustained energy and stamina combined with a measured level of quick energy carbohydrates for speed and power!
- Power Play is a cutting-edge feed that is a result of substantial research and technology. Power Play is formulated for horses active in high intensity disciplines requiring power and speed combined with the stamina to outperform the competition.
- Power Play derives energy from highly digestible fibre sources including beet pulp and multiple fat sources including flax, soy oil, and rice bran.
- Power Play also has the quick energy needed from carbohydrates to fuel the powerful bursts of speed needed to come out on top.
- The Brooks exclusive Oxiguard system of Natural Vitamin E and organic selenium helps to reduce muscle problems while the sustainable energy fat sources and “super fibres” provide substantial energy for championship performances.
- Power Play provides total nutrition in a very palatable form that horses accept readily and stay on during intense training and competition.
Wheat shorts, Oats, Molasses, Beet Pulp, Cracked corn, Soy Hulls, Alfalfa meal, Soy oil, Soybean meal Stabilized Flax, Rice bran, Dical Biophos, Salt, Limestone, Pellet binder, Natural Source Vitamin E
Yea Sacc, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Limestone carrier.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Digestible sources of fibre and multiple fat sources provide stamina from sustainable energy while a perfect measured blend of quick burning energy from carbohydrates support speed and power where needed.
High quality fats including soy oil, rice bran and flax supply sustainable calories for a championship performance and substantial health benefits from Omega 3 fatty acids in flax.
A well-balanced level of vitamins and chelated minerals provide micronutrient fortification lacking in forages alone and eliminates the need for expensive supplements when fed at recommended levels.
A full complement of B Vitamins including biotin supplies the daily maintenance requirements and a full spectrum of essential amino acids supplies protein for performance and muscle repair.
Brooks Oxiguard System of natural source Vitamin E and organic selenium work synergistically as effective antioxidants to minimize muscle soreness and fatigue.
A proprietary form of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, a prebiotic with a wide body of research improves digestion of fibre
Crude Protein (min.) 12.00 %
Crude Fat (min.) 10.00 %
Crude Fibre (max.) 15.00 %
Calcium (act.) .80 %
Phosphorus (act.) .50 %
Manganese (act.) 110 mg/kg.
Copper (act.) 50 mg/kg.
Zinc (act.) 150 mg/kg.
Sodium (act.) .45 %
Vitamin A (min.) 11000 IU/KG.
Vitamin D (min.) 1100 IU/KG.
Vitamin E (min.) 315 IU/KG.
Selenium (min. added) .45 ppm.
Nutritional Enhancements *full analysis available
Biotin .33 mg/kg.
Thiamine 12.80 mg/kg.
Riboflavin 11.80 mg/kg.
Omega 3 fatty acids .92 %
Omega 6 fatty acids 4.36 %
Lysine .57 %