BASIC EQUINE BIOMAX HA [1KG]SKU: #118-805928
Hyaluronic Acid (100 mg per serving). Promotes joint health and blood circulation, along with replacing any lost Hyaluronic Acid which is found in the joints.
- HA is a component of collagen, and is classified as a mucopolysaccharide. It belongs to the same category as Chondroitin and Glucosamine.
- It functions by attracting water to the synovial fluid and acts as a lubricating substance within the joint creating a protective barrier that reduces friction relieving inflammation and pain by improving joint function.
- Like Glucosamine and Chondroitin, H.A. works better with anti-oxidants like Vitamin C, Natural Vitamin E, Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (4,000 mg per serving), Glucosamine (10,000 mg per serving) MSM (10,000 mg per serving), Chondroitin Sulfate works well with Glucosamine and MSM to help replenish collagen and other components that provide the building blocks for cartilage.
- It also promotes enhanced joint function, elasticity and cushioning required to withstand stress, and protects and stabilizes collagen. Also, it supplies material for the production of new cartilage.
Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Boswellia Extract.
Antioxidants: Vitamin C (5,000 mg per serving) Vitamin E NATURAL (750 IUS per serving) Vitamin C and Natural Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants which aid in the bioavailability of the other ingredients. Lipoic Acid, also a powerful antioxidant, significantly increases the cellular nutrient absorption potential. Antioxidants reduce the pain of arthritis by aiding to control inflammation. Zinc (300 mg per serving) Copper (100 mg per serving) Manganese (300 mg per serving) These chelated trace minerals are micronutrients essential for proper functioning of many enzyme systems and play a part in the formation of keratin and collagen. A deficiency in any one of these nutrients will impact the efficiency of the others. It is critical to maintain a 3:1 zinc:copper ratio in order to sustain optimum absorption. Zinc is essential for the formation of connective tissue. Manganese levels in many common diets are likely to be incomplete. Copper deficiency may play a role in the development of arthritis, tendon and ligament problems. Boswellia Extract (Boswellia Serrata) (100 mg per serving) Boswellia Extract may open up collateral blood circulation to provide adequate blood supply, thereby maintaining mobility and reducing pain due to stiffness. Boswellic acid possesses anti- inflammatory effects comparable to phenylbutazone (bute) and other NSAID’s. Directions for use: 1 scoop (32 g) once or twice daily