BOOTHILL BAR RODENTICIDE[454G]SKU: #13R-11811
This product is regulated. For purchase please see your local MB Country Living with Valid Pesticides or Commercial Exterminator license.
- BootHill Bars contain a peanut flavor that rodents love.
- Formulated with Bromadiolone, invented and patented by Liphatech, BootHill bars contain whole food grade grains.
- Norway rats, mice and roof rats are readily attracted to this bait.
- Like other Liphatech block rodenticides, BootHill Bars are manufactured with rodent gnawing edges and a center hole for securing that prevents rodents from translocating bars to sensitive areas.
- Multiple horizontal ports within BootHill Bars allow them to be secured on Aegis bait station or other bait station rods, or outside of bait stations in areas inaccessible to non-targets (people and/or animals) on nails or wires.
BootHill Bars are scored for application flexibility; break into eight, 57 gram sections or place the entire block in one location.
Maintain a consistent supply of BootHill until rodent feeding stops.