ACANA INDOOR ENTREE CAT FOOD [4.5KG]SKU: #146-714512
Meat is always our #1 ingredient.
- ACANA's new Indoor Entree recipe is brimming with free-run chicken and turkey, and tender, delicious rabbit, all in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone that nourish your cat completely and deliver nutrients naturally.
- HAIRBALL CONTROL: Rich in animal protein and fibre from natural sources to help reduce hairballs.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: Carefully balanced calories from protein and fat help maintain a healthy body weight.
- HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- CRAVEABLE TASTE: Small prey animal ingredients and infusions of liver provide a burst of flavour cats will crave.
Fresh chicken meat (16%), dehydrated chicken meat (16%), dehydrated herring (16%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (5%), ground miscanthus grass, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), raw whole herring (4%), whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, lentil fiber, raw whole rabbit (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart) (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural anti-oxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline Chloride: 1200mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 175 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU. METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3630 kcal/kg (414 kcal per 250ml/114g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 22% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat. ACANA Indoor Entr√©e formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for Adult Maintenance.