BROWBAND HEADSTALL WITH SMOOTH LOOMIS GAG BITSKU: #17-BLG17
Loomis Gag bits can be used for everything from starting colts to tuning seasoned finished horses.
- Perfect transition to use directly following the ring snaffle by giving the rider lift and sharpness, which makes it easier to progress the young horse into side-passing and reverse-arc maneuvers.
- Excellent for teaching a colt to be collected and helps the rider to effectively communicate neck and body flexion.
- Popular training tool for barrel racers, reiners, cutters, and endurance riders.
- The browband style is available in a smooth or twisted mouthpiece.
- Durable nylon cord cheek pieces, stainless steel hardware on double stitched natural leather headstall with dots. Ready-to-use, all you need are reins.