BURPEE LIMA BEAN- FORDHOOK 242SKU: #182-887952
HEIRLOOM. Heat-resistant plants thrive in adverse conditions.
- Only available in Niagara on the Lake, Stevensville and Fonthill. Purchase in store only.
- All-America Selections winner. Love lima beans? This classic Burpee-bred variety is for you.
- Ever-popular variety produces massive yields of light-green 4" pods, each packed with 3-5 large beans.
- Crisply flavourful, easy-shelling beans are excellent for freezing.
- Drought- and heat-tolerant. No staking required.
Burpee Lima Bean Bush Lima Fordhook No. 242 Seed produces high yielding bushes of lima beans whose pods grow up to 4 in. long. Each pod contains 3 - 4 large, delicious beans.
Use to grow lima beans for side dishes, canning or freezing
Designed to grow in direct sunlight
75 days to full maturity
7 - 14 days to germinate
Plant 6 - 10 in. apart
20 in. mature height
Pick pods regularly to keep plants productive