BURPEE CUCUMBER - PICKLEBUSH SEED PACKSKU: #182-888287
White-spine fruits have classic pickle look, deep green with paler stripes.
- Only available in Niagara on the Lake, Stevensville and Fonthill. Purchase in store only.
- Burpee-bred Picklebush has unbelievably compact vines that get only 2' long.
- White-spine fruits have classic pickle look, deep green with paler stripes.
- Up to 4 1/2" long, 1 1/2" across at maturity, but use them at any size.
- Very productive and tolerant to powdery mildew and cucumber mosaic virus.
Burpee Cucumber Picklebush Seed matures into compact plants that are excellent for small gardens. The plants produce an abundant crop of picklers that can be used in most stages. Light green fruits grow up to 4-1/2 in. long at maturity. May be grown in containers.
Designed to grow in sunny areas
Germinates in 7 - 14 days
Can be harvested after approximately 10 weeks
Plant 12 in. apart
Can grow up to 15 in.