Easily sows and grows in perfect rows.
- Only available in Niagara on the Lake, Stevensville and Fonthill. Purchase in store only.
- HEIRLOOM. Slim, cylindrical, orange roots.
- Mid-19th century variety is easy to grow, slim, cylindrical, orange roots are 7" long, 1" thick, require no peeling, and are packed with vitamins.
- A favorite variety thanks to its productivity, delicious flavor, and wide adaptability.
- Garden Hint: For a continuing harvest of flavorful roots, sow seeds in early spring, and keep at it.