BROOKS FIBRE LITE [25KG]SKU: #SO-LE25
A complete ration with an enhanced fibre content from beet pulp, soy hulls and alfalfa. Ideal as a partial hay replacer or as a light concentrate for easy keepers.
- Fibrelite is an enhanced fibre feed for use as a moderate energy concentrate or as a partial hay replacer.
- Fibrelite an excellent choice for horses needing a concentrate with a very low sugar and starch level.
- Fibrelite draws energy primarily from high quality fibre sources without ‚Äúfiller fibres‚Äù common in lower quality feeds.
- The very low non -structural carbohydrate level also makes Fibrelite a good choice for horses diagnosed with Cushings, Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy, insulin resistance, excitability, or chronic laminitis.
- Fibrelite can be used as a partial substitute for hay where sufficient hay is unavailable or must be restricted due to allergies, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Fibrelite supplies total nutrition in a palatable chunk form that horses take to readily and stay on while outperforming similar competitive products. Fibrelite can be conveniently soaked for older horses with poor teeth or horses prone to choke.
Soy Hulls, Wheat shorts, Alfalfa meal, Beet Pulp, Molasses, Soybean meal, Rice Bran, Stabilized Flax, Soy oil, Salt, Dical Biophos, Yea Sacc, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Bioplex Equine formula, Copper Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Folic acid premix, Mineral oil, Selenium premix, Sel-Plex 2000 Altech, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, Calcium d- Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin K, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3, Myco.Curb dry (mold inhibiter), Pyridoxine HCL, Endox dry (anti- oxidant), Calcium Iodate.
Product Features and Benefits
Fibrelite is formulated with highly digestible fibre sources including beet pulp, soy hulls and alfalfa meal. Ideally suited for horses on hay restricted diets such as those suffering from allergies, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) or in situations where a sufficient supply of hay is unavailable.
Formulated with a moderate energy, high fibre and low nonstructural carbohydrate content. Can be used as a light concentrate for easy keepers or as a low NSC option for horses with metabolic issues ie. Equine Metabolic Syndrome, PSSM, or Cushings disease.
Stabilized flax meal is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids to enrich the hair coat, contribute to hoof health, support the immune system and provide anti- inflammatory support. Stabilized rice bran is a very good source of digestible fibre and fat!
A full complement of minerals and vitamins¬†Including Brooks Oxiguard System of Vitamin E and organic selenium work to ensure good health and fitness!
Convenient chunk form is easy to soak for aged horses with poor teeth or horses prone to choke and is dust free for horses with breathing issues.
Crude Protein (min.) 12.50 %
Crude Fat (min.) 3.00 %
Crude Fibre (max.) 25.00 %
Calcium (act.) .85 %
Phosphorus (act.) .45 %
Manganese (act.) 110 mg/kg.
Copper (act.) 35 mg/kg.
Zinc (act.) 120 mg/kg.
Sodium (act.) .30 %
Vitamin A (min.) 8500 IU/KG.
Vitamin D (min.) 1100 IU/KG.
Vitamin E (min.) 220 IU/KG.
Selenium (min. added) .32 ppm.
Biotin .32 mg/kg.
Thiamine 7.85 mg/kg.
Riboflavin 7.42 mg/kg.
Omega 3 fatty acids .48 %
Omega 6 fatty acids 1.67 %
Lysine .70 %